Good ,bad ,or ugly

Ok I wanted to check in today as I haven’t done that about my journey for abit…wow where do I start…living life on life’s terms I think would be a good place,as some of you are aware I had been waiting for results for past 2weeks to see if mum had lung cancer,thank god she hasn’t,so as you can imagine this has taken priority to everything,but I wanted to let others know that even though I was going thru hell I still worked my recovery tbh it was the only thing keeping me grounded knowing I wasn’t going to pick up and make things worse than the already were, knowing I was there for my mum :100:,knowing that I’m living life as it’s dealt to me good ,bad,or ugly,I suprise myself alittle each day ,is it really me thats pulling this altogether ,me the junkie no hoper,me the person that has been imprisoned ,me the person who choose drugs over anything else in my life… Yes this is me but I’m not those things anymore I’m pulling myself out of despair and it feels good,I’m now becoming Emma the caring mum and daughter, Emma who can be relied upon,Emma who we can trust and love more easier,there’s still endless work on myself but I’m ok with that,today I live.x

12 Likes

Beautiful Emma your putting in so much hard work. You truly deserve all this gifts of sobriety and much more. Keep believing xxx

2 Likes

Great share Emma. Thanks.
All I see is someone going from strength to strength facing each day as it comes.
Keep it up.

2 Likes

What an inspiring post to read first thing. Good on you Emma! Well bloody done! I can take strength from your post so positive. :+1:

3 Likes

Glad about you’re mom hasn’t got cancer Emma. Hope they can do something about her condition ore is she fine now?

I love this one above Emma, we all got work to do and you are doing it!! :facepunch:

3 Likes

Thankyou for all your kind words I always love sharing and helping others if I can from my insight .xx

Thanks butts ,I think she’s fine just to be on the safe side mum’s booked back in for 6 month to make sure whatever little blup the find us nothing insidious,but they believe it’s nothing.xxxx

1 Like