Good morning , positivity and love everyone!

Just wanted to get on here and wish everyone a good morning and a positive sober day . I celebrated my 8 month of sobreity yesterday at my AA home group and I feel so good , happy and positive .I want to spread that positive energy and tell anyone on here that is struggling with whatever addiction that if I can do it any one on here can , in fact, there’s so many people on here thats been sober longer them me and are testament of the fact that it’s possible. Stay strong :muscle: and don’t be afraid to look for help and ask for advice when needed. We are all here for each other.

9 Likes

Your posts always make me happy. And not only the people who have been sober longer than you are a testimony of the fact that it’s possible, but you too. You and your motivational posts are a great asset to this community

1 Like

Thank you brother , it means alot to me , my goal is to be more positive and spread more posivity and to help other addicts as best I could , I know how much a person’s kind word or help has put me on the right path and I hope to do the same for as long as I live.

1 Like

I love this post, it feels needed in times like this, where a lot if people ate worried and actually turns against eachother.

Staying positive, hopeful and helpful is the way to go.

I’m sending all my positive thoughts and energy out there today as well, and some extra to you so you can keep it up.

:purple_heart::sun_with_face::rainbow:

4 Likes

:grin::heart_eyes::two_hearts::+1::+1:thank you fir sharing some of your positivity as well .

1 Like

Congratulations on your 8 months!!

1 Like

Well done bro like i always say meetings make it easier to stay sober your the proof of that wish you well

1 Like

Congrats on your 8 months and a big Thank You for your wonderful positivity. You bring such good energy :hugs::pray::sunflower: please do keep spreading it!

2 Likes