Gratitude list!

A grateful addict/alcoholic will never use as they say so let’s hear em!

I’m grateful I stopped smoking!

5 Likes

I’m grateful for God being with me today and all of you many fine people!!! I’ve never had such support in my life!!

2 Likes

I am grateful for the new friends god has bought into my life.

2 Likes

Grateful to be sober at the end of the day, and to have been dependable for myself and my family today.

3 Likes

Start the day with what you’re grateful for

Grateful to God for mercy with this new chance at life; for sobriety, for this calm peace that’s come with it; grateful for family and friends… who are supporting this new path. Grateful for new opportunities that are coming that I don’t yet see.

3 Likes

I’m grateful for another day sober.
I’m grateful for the challenge to face another day sober.
I’m grateful my wife didn’t pass out on the couch last night.
I’m grateful my wife didn’t have cocktails yesterday.
I’m grateful I don’t have the urge to drink when my wife is drinking.
I’m grateful about how I feel sober.
Grateful for my new Pilates instructor.
Grateful for my chiropractor.
Grateful to be free from back pain today.
This hot cuppa tea.
My coffee in the morning.
:pray::heart:

I’m grateful for 35 days and 22 pounds lighter🤸‍♀️
I grateful to be able to check in with this group every morning.
Coffee. My hot tea. My parents that raised me well with good moral values. God. My dogs. My cats. My kids. My wife. A roof over my head. My M3.

Grateful for the serenity sobriety has given me. A clear head. Hangover free mornings. Coffee. Patience. I’m grateful my 2 gray cats bash into me and purr each morning even though they are manipulating me for breakfast. I’m grateful to watch the excitement of my dogs when it’s walk time. I’m grateful to be able to walk the dogs to the beach. I’m grateful my wife’s foot is on the mend. My health. And my clothes are loosening up because of my weight loss.