Guided meditations for seeking higher power

Day 65, I’ve just taken step 3 but realize I can’t just ask for my higher power’s guidance one time and be done for the rest of my life. Prayer isn’t really my ball game since my higher power, as I understand it, isn’t really conscious or conversational in any human sense. So I want to use guided meditation as a way to maintain my connections/consciousness to my higher power and its will–what the world “wants” me to do next.

Anyone have any good spiritual guided meditations for these? Or know of any other resources?

2 Likes

A prayer that is simple…

“Please lead me to the straight path of guidance”

Believing in One God (supreme power without a partner) is essential in this prayer. Purest form of monotheistic belief system. No one is comparable with God. Who has created heaven and hell. For us to be accountable for our actions.

I use the app ‘Simple Habit’. There is a free and a paid version. Some teachers are more spiritually oriented than others there, but it had opened my mind to exploring the possible. I need to explore right now, I’ve had way too many experiences with people touting “THE answer” who were based in fear and denial of the actual beauty the is in being human and divine at the same time. Okay, I’m getting a little trippy. Look for apps, there’s plenty to choose. Good luck and Godspeed.