Guys help me

Listen admitting is the hardest part…Putting the work in may seem harder but just use ur tools. And remember we need God 1st in everything we do. Don’t be so hard on urself. U got this. This app is such a huge support system if u don’t have one. It’s help me. I love everyone here. Your in my prayers.

2 Likes

Hey :slight_smile: it’s hard… I know how hard it is. Intense emotion is a huge trigger for me too. But u have to play that tape to the end. Remember where this will lead u. Drinking or drugging solves nothing. It doesn’t cure anything, or fix anything, or change any shitty situation to something positive. If u do drink, things WILL get worse. Ur situation sounds tough now… how do think drinking now will come across to ur kids or to ur partner (I am guessing that is who u are talking about?.. sorry if I’m wrong). But seriously just stop and pause. Slow down. Take some deep breaths. And relax. U CAN do this. U are stronger than u think. Hugs!

3 Likes

Hi how are things today?

2 Likes

Have you tried an AA meeting? They can be really helpful in the beginning, even if you dont make it part of your routine. Also try doing anything else but drinking. It will,make things worse.

4 Likes

@Gonzolady please, please don’t give up. Relapses happened and we can learn and re focus. You are not alone with this

3 Likes

Hey @Gonzolady thinking of you & hoping you’re safe. Chime in when you get a minute. No one is perfect - no one! - but everyone has a right to be present, including you.

Take care sister. One day at a time & remember: you’re a good person who deserves to care for herself and be present for herself, and to reach out and connect with other people who care for her. You can do it :innocent:

2 Likes