Gym selfies, weightlifting & fitness 🔥 (TW gym attire. Keep rules #6 and #7 in mind) (Part 1)

2 Likes

Thinking to myself “Why does it have to be so heavy?”…

11 Likes

Do I spy another one of your lifting/metal crossover tees? This one, Master of Reality? Amazing. Top 3 best metal albums ever.

1 Like

Yep! Company is Death Comes Lifting. This is their “Master Of Iron” shirt.

1 Like

. So on top of trying to stay sober, within my last 5 months I’ve atleast been able to keep a steady work out…my lil girl loves working out with me. down a total of 30 pounds

16 Likes

Pick some heavy shit up, put it back down and be sore as fuk the next day. Build that armor brother

1 Like

Dude that sux, time for lots of leg work

1 Like

Killin it brah, nice job

2 Likes

Stronger every day!

2 Likes

Yeah, I can do legs for days… time to grow some big old tree trunks.

1 Like

Not a gym selfie, just stoked. Headed to the Arnold Classic in March, and I’m stoked to be meeting The Beast, Eddie Hall!

4 Likes

Hey curious, do any of you guys use test booster. I’m only 17 days sober so I’m wondering if my anger is from that, or maybe the test booster.

Keep killin it!

1 Like

I’ve never used any test boosters. The best I could suggest is you could maybe cycle off it, and monitor any changes from that. If it doesn’t seem to be the culprit, cycle on and monitor that. I guess if there’s any other supplements you’re taking, you could see if there are any side effects from the mix???

Yeah that’s deff gonna be the plan, but figured I’d just see if anyone maybe had any experience with them. Thank you

1 Like

just because I’m at work, don’t mean I can’t keep getting those gains. Taking advantage of the bathroom chin up station​:joy:. I make sure I do push ups all day long to, and after work gonna hit some weights :muscle: happy Friday all

6 Likes

New here. Been digging through the boards for the past few days and finally found a thread I’m comfortable making my first post in lol. Sobriety is going to be a struggle, but gym selfies I can do. :muscle::grin:

26 Likes

Worked on heavy singles today. Worked up to 250, which is 10 shy of my 1RM. Hoping to hit 300 by midsummer.

13 Likes

Ass to grass or it doesn’t count.
Reps.

5 Likes

I do this at street lights! Lol!!!

1 Like