Gym selfies, weightlifting & fitness 🔥 (TW gym attire. Keep rules #6 and #7 in mind) (Part 1)

Thank you! It was really good thanks, I’ve not enjoyed running that much in about ten years! Alcohol had held me back but it feels so good running through the park with the wind in my hair :grin: even if it was freezing!

3 Likes

Must have been really Nice then ! Happy for you. Hope you keep is posted :pray::+1:t3:

Congrats on a PR! :muscle:

2 Likes

Killed military press tonight. 5 sets of 185 for 5 to 8 reps. New PR!

8 Likes

jpeg-9

Way to go nate !:facepunch:

2 Likes

Morning gym crew, pump it up or pump up them legs :leg::grin::muscle::fuelpump::v:

5 Likes

Getting back on track is 't a usain bolt sprint but the marathon, you hitted the button and thats what counts !!! Be proud mr beastjpeg-17

2 Likes

Post gym selfie. Celebrated International Chest Day, as well as hitting triceps. Ready to smash this post workout shake.

Have a strong day!!!

7 Likes

I hurt my knee riding motorcycle and haven’t been doing legs as a result, feelsbadman

28 Likes

You are back goals for me!

1 Like

Stunning photo :blush:

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

You are welcome, Hope you are well?

Doing my best!

11 Likes

Wat to go bro!!

1 Like

Freeze frame at the top of my 275# deadlift. A 10# PR.

13 Likes

Going strong again bro’ i had 6 days rest due to relocating and going back home but am aiming to get the gym up by tomorrow.
Be safe everybody

1 Like

I had to go for it. After hitting two consecutive PRs on my bench, I was feeling good.

Happy lifting!!!

1 Like

Good work out today and keeping the moti going strong, was nice yesterday to go for a swim to break up my routine a bit, to end my workout today I smashed the hip abduction machines for a change, really felt them working and starting to feel stronger now :wink::grin::v:

Have a good day peeps :blush:

3 Likes

A Pic from this morning at 6:45am before a 10k… I’m on my way there now feeling great! A big difference to my race on 12th October, two days after going sober and I still felt hungover as hell

26 Likes