Gym selfies, weightlifting & fitness 🔥 (TW gym attire. Keep rules #6 and #7 in mind)

19 Likes

Way to go @MandiH :blush: hometraining and a Nice picture

@BeardedSandMan … looking great allready dude , whats your goal?

You rock posting a gym picture @Jennifer1 ,
You’re looking good

I’ll be posting ons again later … wish me luck with

32 Likes

I’ve set a goal for myself, and I’m putting in the work!

12 Likes

Heck yeah !!! Keep is posted and the way ahead is bright. “Step by step” :seedling::+1::ok_hand::v:t3::walking_man:‍♂

3 Likes

The main goal is to lose fat and gain muscle. I don’t care how much I weigh, the number on the scale doesn’t mean anything, but I want to look good without a shirt on and not have a gut anymore.

6 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Exactly! For me it’s burpees, sit ups, and push ups.

2 Likes

The beginning…

The easy part :blush:

The deadly ending

9 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

6 am start , lovin livin sober life. Beautiful day to be alive.Thankful for the gift.:heavy_heart_exclamation:

36 Likes

Thats the spirit @Jimieg #
Keep it up, :+1::+1:

1 Like

@Desire2ChangeToday … motivated today ?

I hope you find your way to the gym

2 Likes

Many thanks! The flooring under the rack is just that ‘puzzle’ piece rubber flooring. I built my own deadlift platform, which is just plywood and some horse stall mats. I had that finished in just under a day. Here’s a better picture, from when I got it first set up.

11 Likes

Much thanks @050Nl , hopefully sharing to inspire other’s.

2 Likes

@anon86726034 Appreciate the support. Pool is my favorite part, gettin my laps done. Changed things around, doin laps first then hitting weights. All the best on your journey.

1 Like

Lookin awesome @anon79808082. Look at that smile :muscle::revolving_hearts::star2:

3 Likes

Wait til you’re 60 brother!:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl::ok_hand::+1: true that

I’ve seen much worse doing deadlifts :+1:

Y’all are going to motivate me if you’re not careful. I’ve been walking/jogging with my dog every morning (before the sun comes up so no selfies) but I need to get back to my workouts. Everybody is looking good!

3 Likes