Gym selfies, weightlifting & fitness 🔥 (TW gym attire. Keep rules #6 and #7 in mind)

Thank you very much! Some days are easier to get up then others but a routine really helps me keep focused! And yea I definitely feel great after and more clear for work then just getting up and straight to work!

2 Likes

Got back into the happy place today after a few weeks of just insane depression and nothing going… Deadlifts haven’t suffered for the break. And I got to make the smaller movements heavier. :grin: Grateful for this practice and a body that works with me, not against.

5 Likes

So glad to hear that ur back doing something u love :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Day 12 done.

• Did 3 rounds of July Challenge
    (3x 9 pushups, 26 crunches, 30 weighted squats)
  • 3 x 300 skips
  • 20 min incline run

Have been exhausted and in a slump emotionally this week but trying to push through, I’d be alot worse off without the exercise…

10 Likes

Leg day done :white_check_mark:

10 Likes

Big day today! 80 days sober! Celebrating with a 430am gym sesh! Today’s workout is my favorite of all! Arm and shoulder day!!! Stay motivated and as always one day at a time!!!

9 Likes

Hit a pb of 345lb for squats! Only goes up from here!!! I would have never pushed myself as hard as I am now while I was drinking!

8 Likes

Hill training run for a relay in NC this fall! Contrary to popular belief, you CAN find hills in Florida :rofl:

LOL at all the gnats stuck to my neck…

btw ladies: I carry this alarm with me whenever I run alone - lightweight and loud AF!

10 Likes

Friday challenges done!
Dqy 15 of July Challenge (10 push-ups, 30 crunches, 34 (weighted) squats) :white_check_mark:

Friday Death by Burpee Challenge done :white_check_mark:
Finished 13 in the 13th minute which is one minute up on last week. Total of 91 burpees :flushed::partying_face:

If anyone is keen or crazy enough to want to join, here is the thread link :grin:

4 Likes

My workout yesterday

Loaded all of this shit in a uhaul (90 bags of concrete 60 pounds each) 31 6x8 fence panels, 32 8’ 4x4 for fence post and a shit ton of treated lumber the heavist was a 16’ 6x6) AND then i got to unload it at my house

I miss my gym lol :laughing:

11 Likes

I’m back in business! Just busted out a great 30 minute full body workout and feeling my spirits lifted as heck honestly.
Remembering where I’ve been and where I am right now, doing the stuff even when I’m down. Had a moment but here it is

8 Likes

Busted out a good 20 minutes of full body workout! Didn’t write it out bc last minute & late but still feels good to stick with it and do the thing honestly

4 Likes

Day 16 of my July Challenge.
Added my own exercises to the daily tasks to create a circuit. Probably should have done 3 rounds but it’s Saturday night here and I’m tired lol.

5 Likes

Leg day today
Haven’t done this in a while
Working my way to more weight

10 Likes

Easing my body back into stuff with a short run and a virtual this morning :blush: man, I missed my workout endorphins

4 Likes

Monday - Did upper body today. Already feeling sore in my arms. Getting abit better feeling back muscles when I do exercises so that’s good. My dumbbell weights have also increased overtime. Sometimes I surprise myself haha it’s a good sign I guess. Tmrw is cardio and I’m looking forward to that! :muscle:

4 Likes

Still keeping committed to my July Challenge.

• Sunday was my rest day.
  • Yesterday (Monday) I did the circuit from Saturday as I enjoyed it so much.
  • Today (Tuesday 19th) I did a 30 min run, 500 skips and 2 x rounds of 11 push ups, 38 crunches and 40 weighted squats (July daily challenge).

Physically feeling ok, but mentally I’m going through a really sad and flat phase… trying my hardest to push through and fake it until I make it. Really hoping it passes soon as its a shitty way to be feeling…

12 Likes

I’m sorry you are feeling sad. :cry:

Those leggings are fire :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you, they’re my favs because I like leggings to go just below my knee.

1 Like

Staying physically active will not make your emotional funk any worse. That’s where the thinking leg of the thoughts/feelings/actions is important. You can decide to act even when you don’t feel like acting. Good for you!

2 Likes