Gym selfies, weightlifting & fitness 🔥 (TW gym attire. Keep rules #6 and #7 in mind)

Despite illness and mental health challenges, I’ve managed to keep up the daily July challenge and weekly death by burpee challenge.
Still 1 day to go but it feels so good to stick it out to the end. I managed 78 burpees today!
I’m feeling so much stronger as well and I think my skipping is helping me finally get some calf muscles lol

11 Likes

:hushed::scream: ouch that sounds very painful!!! Burpees will still be there next Friday, get yourself better first :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Damn. Hope you heal up quick. Good on you for still getting in and doing anything you can. :muscle:

Day 448. Vacation is over. I’m back to the work , kid’s sports, and workout routine. 8 week cut starts now. Weighed in at 205 this morning. Goal is a 12 lb shred to 193 by the end. Time to deal with headaches for a few days while my body adjusts to half my ordinary calorie intake. Let’s get it!!!

4 Likes

Sober sweat Sunday was a success! Day 98 and it was leg day! Definitely gonna feel that for the next couple days!!! Stay motivated and as always one day at a time!!!

10 Likes

Awesome to see your making progress especially after surgery.

I mean shit, your already toning up.

1 Like

Thanks. Baby steps.

My traps and shoulders vanished, but that will all come back, like everything else. I know I’ll put in the work, so I know I’ll get the results. I just keep telling myself that getting this surgery means I can absolutely get back to how I was, and then blow that out of the water and be even better.

2 Likes

19 Months Sober

I’ve been taking it easy for the past month, after effing up my rotator cuff. One day at a time.

15 Likes

Much later start than normal because my alarm didn’t go off this morning but got both my virtual and run in before the heat

14 Likes

Between the really bad swelling episode during the first week and my rib being put back in place the second. We shall just call July rest month lol I’m ready to get back into my routine. (About 60 days away from my half marathon!)

5 Likes

Day 450. Chest/tris on my first lift of cut cycle week 1 of 8. 5 am came early today after a late night at the softball fields with my daughter. Stay consistent, friends.

10 Likes

60 days!!! It’s getting close Jen :partying_face:

1 Like

Couldn’t sleep last night so around 430 I said screw it, and went downstairs before work.

Even made a hiku lol

Got my daily grind
In before my daily grind
Time for coffee grinds

#ufc275

17 Likes

Why So Serious?

Kicked my ass today.

13 Likes

Thanks for the playlist @anon9289869!! I really enjoyed it. Who knew Miley throws down like that! I really like that

19 Likes

:joy: totally forgot I had Miley on that playlist! I’m glad you enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Sober sweat Saturday! Day 104: 45 minutes cardio, weighted situps, chest, deadlift, squats and of course arms! Ready to start my day on this rainy afternoon! Stay motivated and as always one day at a time!

17 Likes

First day back in my gym in a couple of weeks. I’ve been busy on home construction projects, it felt great to get back.

21 Likes

Feels like decades since I’ve been able to say this, but I just busted out a great 30 min weights/bands/etc. mixed whole body workout on the fly because was tired of my shit, missed feeling strong and seeing the results and just hated the backslide I was on.
Done with that, and I’ll be back tomorrow with more :muscle:

Had to remember my worth again, doing this bc I can & should

Didn’t record it bc was more of an impulsive ‘fuck it, if not now, then when?’ moment but will return to recording them tmw

9 Likes

Here’s me at the gym! Have gone 5 days in a row and plan on a 6th. Mostly just doing a little of the August challenge plus 30 min on treadmill. Want to start weights my gym (the Y) has some good virtual programs available

19 Likes