Gym selfies, weightlifting & fitness 🔥 (TW gym attire. Keep rules #6 and #7 in mind)

Great way to get that bad vibe out

79 Likes

Gym is one of the places where I don’t really get cravings. One of the best ways to spend time sober for me

38 Likes

Go go gadget selfie then :luxembourg::v:t3::sunglasses:
I know indeed how much it can help.
I used to go before everything fell appart 5 times a week and now getting back to the next level

6 Likes

boys day out lol

3 Likes

That’s fun!!
I want to be motivated enough to go but-- I’m struggling with the motivation to even get up and stretch more. So…

Lol

12 Likes

Nice one there :ok_hand::+1::+1: @anon79808082 :woman_artist:
The first actual selfie posting member!!
Big s.o. to you fromout :luxembourg:

Much love and healthy strength for you in any way possible

2 Likes

Great thread concept! This should motivate me into getting back into my gym routine with gym selfie check ins. :thinking:

5 Likes

Up n out n at the gym 6 am on my , (according to their timetable,) 21st day of sobriety, in a couple of hours. Feeling amazing n motivated. After 3 false starts. 3 weeks ago I found the strength to stay on track. Thankful for each day n for this group. Sharing is always therapeutic n support n inspiration from some awesome members on here…hope I can give back as much as I receive.

58 Likes

@anon86726034 way to go dude #beproud

@Desire2ChangeToday go go gadget gym
Would you be challenged to post ons tommorrow? I dare you … Go and you will feel better when you see improvement and it will motivated.

@Jimieg :ok_hand::+1:we sober twins @21days
Looking good bro , i bless my muscle memmory and am in training again now for 3 weeks after 9 operations or so… got shot in a robbery and relapsed after many many years but gained 12K in 3 weeks :ok_hand::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Home Gym selfie.

31 Likes

Love the shirt @TeejLazer no pain no gain

Be here tomorrow, that’s a bet @Desire2ChangeToday, trying for 5 am when the gym opens.

4 Likes

Aggree @Desire2ChangeToday,
Change starts when you make the first (most difficult) step
I used to be buffed and strong as a bull but i’m kicking ass to come back @ that level.
Also the endorfine makes it worth the trip.
Nice one @Jimieg !

Tommorrow leg day for me…

25 Likes

Congrats on 21 days. @050Nl ,Got knocked down but not out, here you are climbing back up. :muscle:

3 Likes

Hell yeah !!! Thnx

2 Likes

Home workout selfie, thanks for inspiring me to do this today!

53 Likes

28 Likes

Lookin amazing n so happy @MandiH

2 Likes

You have beautiful skin…!

2 Likes

You’re the second person today to tell me that lol. I have sobriety and not wearing makeup to thank for that! :wink: It’s come a LONG way.

5 Likes