Hall pass?

You know it!

1 Like

5 Likes

Looks great there!! Gotta ask, whatcha decide to put in that there cup? :wink:

1 Like

Arnold Palmer’s all day. Looking forward to first camping morning hangover free. (Although still having HO symptoms, even on day 35)

4 Likes

Hope you had a great nights rest and are hangover free. :sun_with_face:

I know you were probably already planning on drinking Arnold Palmer’s, but I am going to take credit anyway lol. I hope the weather is as nice where you are at as it is here

Maybe he wants to try a Herbie Palmer. Ever think of that??? Huh???

If he wanted them he would have pulled out his Birkenstocks and patchouli and made some

1 Like

Lmbo. You are such a dick.

2 Likes

I see that you are replying to me, but can’t possibly be talking about me

2 Likes

I see nothing that needs to be escaped from here. Take it all in. See, feel, hear & smell it all soberly. Looks pretty perfect to me.

I don’t understand what you mean by someone else giving you a hall pass.

Someone who knows you have a drinking problem is encouraging you to drink again?

First questions that come to mind are:

Why would you take the risk?

Are you committed to sobriety to / for yourself, or is it just about your wife?

You need to make a choice by yourself and for yourself, about the value of your sobriety, the consequences of drinking again and weather or not that’s something you really want to deal with.

I feel like being realistic/ responsible for your own sobriety and Doing your recovery work, is more important than weather you can get away with drinking without re setting your counter.

Check out SMART Recovery workbooks and the free worksheets ( google) it really helps keeps things focused.

1 Like

Hey we are starting a forum SMART meeting if you are interested

3 Likes

TOTALLY!!! Let me know how it works :slight_smile: and thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

Well stubbornness won. 2days/2 nights fishing, golfing and camping with family and only had Gatorade, water and AP’s. I cashed in hall pass when wifey and I checked into the campground a night early :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. So still heading to 90 without a reset.

6 Likes