Happy 1@$&

Hey my name is Mary Ellen hammer and I want to tell you guys my story I started doing drugs when I was 23 I started with weed then alcohol then I tried crack then my friend asked me if I wanted to try meth then she talked me in to it then I started smoking it and I partyed with her and her man at the time and I thought hey I was just hanging out with them one day and my mom called me up and told me that my grandmother just passed away from cancer and I thought she was joking but she was not so my mom picked me up from my friends house and then we went to see her and I this point I have not tried meth but I told my friend u know what lets do it and she asked me are you sure and I told her yeah I’m sure what can I lose well I got put in jail and I got chorghed with dumestic vileness and I got kicked out of my place and you would think that would of woke me up put that didn’t and I was yelling at my boyfriend at the time and I told him that I wanted to kill my self and I hung up on him and but I was going to do it but something told me to go back home and next thing I know I here a nock on my door and it was the cops and someone called the cops and I was crying at the time and thay asked me if I was on anything and I told them yes I was drunk and I told them that I wanted to go to the hospital and thay look me there and i told the nurse there that I was done with doing drugs and I told them that I wanted to go to detox and thay found me a bed there and that night I went there and thay helped me get in to rehab and I did that for a minute but thay kicked me out because I wasn’t opening up myself but I told my self that I was not going to give up and thay told me about AA and CMA And CA and now I got a loving husband that puts up with me and a 17 month old son that loves me and I wouldn’t have a job or a roof over my head and trying to save up for a condo if I was still out there using drugs it’s just one day at a time and I want to share one more thing with you God great me surety for the things I can not change the curse to change the things and the wisdom to know the difference with that I will take other 24 love you guys stay strong :100::100::100::100::100::100::colombia::colombia::colombia::us::us::us::us:

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Mary_Ellen_Hammer. You’ve come a long way!

Your welcome I just wanted to tell you guys how I did it maybe you guys can get something out of it