Happy 9 months to me!

:joy::joy::joy: I should have scrolled. But Alabama is favored by 17 pts so I donā€™t have high expectations that my Aggies will pull off a win. I just want them to make a good show of it and give them a hard time.

1 Like

I did try to delete my comment as I realised it wasnā€™t funny, you had already read it though :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@anon13078412 no worries mate. :blush: The game is going about the way I expected at this point. Alabama is #1 in the nation. My Aggies are #24. Itā€™s going to be painful. :sob::sob::sob: Shouldnā€™t you be in bed?? :wink:

1 Like

My sleep pattern got a little messed up last night Iā€™ll probably go to sleep in around an hour. Itā€™s coming up to 1am now. What time is it in Texas. Itā€™s a shame the underdogs couldnā€™t pull a win it is the bag for you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Nine months!!! Thatā€™s huge!!

Congratulations, @AliciaMarie04. Keep doing what you are doingā€¦ :heart:

2 Likes

Great work, thatā€™s huge!!!

1 Like

Oh sorry @AliciaMarie04i commented on your they bit didnā€™t think to congratulate you. Nine months is fantastic!!!:+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Girl, so the Aggies beat my husbands Razorbacks by 4 points at the AT&T stadium a few weeks ago. I bought us tickets and man that was a great experience and a good game!!! Do you live in TX?

1 Like

Hahahhaa lol itā€™s ok thanks!

1 Like

I read more or less every thread on here so it gets a little confusing :joy::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yeahā€¦ Arkansas gave us grief like they do every dang year at that blasted stadium! I live in the DFW area & graduated from A&M 25 years ago (Iā€™m so old). Still love my Aggies. But they have a lot of work to do. Donā€™t get me startedā€¦ :joy::joy::joy: Weā€™re paying Jimbo so dang much money. But havenā€™t been able to beat any top ranked teams this year. Itā€™s going to be a long seasonā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s just now 7:30pm here in Texas. I gave up on watching the game. I saw the end score and didnā€™t want to sit through the pain. :cry: Next year will be better. Hope you get that sleep pattern sorted out! Rest well.

2 Likes

My aunt lives in Sacshe, I have a cousin in Plano and another cousin in McKinney!! The next time we head that way we should meet up and hang out!! My cousin plays in a band and we could go see him play or something!!

I remember how I was so pleased and quietly confident when I passed my previous month mark - it was the first time in 35 years I had gone that long dry! You are killing it, sistah!

2 Likes

Iā€™m about 45 min- an hour southwest of Plano/Mckinney. DM me if you ever head this way. :blush: Maybe we could work something out!

1 Like

Thank you and congrats to you too!! How long do you have?

I sure will girl!!!

Thank you!!

Itā€™s early yet, but I havenā€™t taken a drink today! I picked my screen name from a saying a friend in AA uses to answer that question, ā€œSince I woke up this morningā€. Iā€™m working on honoring my sobriety date by keeping it intact. April 7, 2005.

1 Like

That is amazing! And inspiring. All the best!!!

1 Like