Happy birthday to me, hallelujah!

I made it another year…better yet, I made it through 2020. Ive never really celebrated a birthday in a very long time. But today I want to shout it from the roof tops… or out my front door, lol. I feel like I have survived and now I have a new found self love that is genuinely makes me excited about life. Im just feeling so so so blessed. Putting my recovery 1st and having faith that God will always provide what I need is a freeing feeling! I know how to Let Go & Let God today. Thats a miracle… and the fact that I’m here to write this post is a miracle. 5af1d0b5-5318-4f62-8319-611cfda3db1e_30873486649106

8 Likes

Happy birthday i hope u have a great day

1 Like

Happy birthday!!!

2 Likes

I cried when I read this… first thing this morning it was laying next to a hot cup of coffee… sweetest thing ever. Dad has had a front row seat to all my bottoms. Today is a good day.

8 Likes

Happy birthday love the last line should say eyes, have a good un love :birthday::birthday:

I’m gonna sparkle all day!.. Thank You Dear

@ProofOfLife

Happy Birthday, I was gonna call you out because you told me your bday in another thread, but you beat me to it.

I’m at a Dr Appt. The only reason I remembered :rofl:

1 Like

Happy Birthday!! I am also ! Jan birthday and happy to share the month with you! Any special treat planned?

2 Likes

Yes Sir, will do :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

There is a big fat juicy steak in my future… lol.
Going to dinner with Dad and Sis. Get to see my chitlens on Friday… Girl, I’m so happy I’m sober. This is a new feeling and its GOOD. Remind me if I ever have a bad day!

1 Like

Deal! Message me anytime you may need a reminder!

1 Like

I’m just so damn enthusiastic… ba haha lol.
And Thank You.

Happy birthday lovely lady! Hope you have a lovely day :partying_face::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hau’oli la hanau :partying_face::hibiscus: definitely enjoy and celebrate your birthday…you deserve it

1 Like

1 Like

Thank so much @dalex77
@Blondie1x
@Kaeo
@Nez1er
@SassyRocks

4 Likes

Happy birthday. Hope you have a great day.

1 Like

Happy Birthday!! Hope you enjoy your day!

1 Like

Happy b day! And you can do it. Im 14 days in myself. Just stay strong and remind yourself every day that you control your life not the drugs. Well its what I tell myself anyway!

1 Like

Happy birthday! Sober ones are so great!

2 Likes