Happy Father's Day!

Enjoy the one’s you love TODAY.

15 Likes

9 Likes

Happy Father’s Day to all of the Dads out there. This is the first one for me without my Dad as he passed in October 2019. Yes, this sudden loss led back to the drugs. However, at this point I am doing much better thankfully. Day 63. Miss you Dad, and I know you are proud of me!! Have a great day all :slight_smile:

9 Likes

To all you awesome TS Dads, I hope you all have a great day:

2nd happy fathers day

5 Likes

Happy Father’s day to everyone.

In Sweden we celebrate Father’s day in November :blush:

4 Likes

Happy Father’s Day to all the great TS dads out there. You know who you are.

I learn a lot from you guys about being a sober dad. I’m not a dad yet but one day I will be. And when I do I will remember all the good things I learned from you guys!

You’re good people guys - you matter, and you belong, and you’re perfectly imperfect dads and I love you, no matter what. Keep being your best selves, one day at a time. Thanks! :innocent:

4 Likes

My mother’s passing hit me hard and I drank like the world was ending. Just another reason to stay sober. Clarity and ability to deal with anything life throws at us. So glad you came back to the good life.

2 Likes

@anon60334405, I hope you had a wonderful Father’s Day!
a370462c1a96f5a162f18db4f944189900e621b02a759fd62f213b9b6d195bdd.0

Someday your girl’s will see how strong you really are…:hugs::kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you Donna I needed that. Actually made me cry, it was a good day with my girls.

6 Likes

Glad to hear it Mike! I was thinking of you today. I’m glad you had a good day with your girls.

3 Likes

Happy Fathers Day to all of you!! I hope you find the serenity and happiness you deserve today!!! Much love and be safe today!!!

3 Likes

Awesome day with my kids and family today

3 Likes

You’re a lucky guy! Beautiful kids! Your little one on your head is adorable…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: like an old soul…:kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much. He’s my wild little guy lol.

3 Likes

happy fathers day to all you fathers :grin:

2 Likes