Ahh that’s so cute.

1 Like

So small and so of help! Wow!

1 Like

The black and white one is great!

1 Like

What a good dog!

1 Like

I was never really into dogs until we got a puppy last year, now they make me go all squidgy, if you don’t mind me asking what areas does he help you in life. Or maybe I should say how clever is he /she, what can he do.

1 Like

Too darn cute. I love the one of the money in the mouth. :paw_prints:

1 Like

@Dolse71 He is medical alert/hearing working dog.

• alerts for fire alarms
  • knocking at door
  • my name (verbal/sign)
  • timer
  • warning when my body will crash
  • light presser therapy
  • behavioral interruption
  • tasking to emotional flashbacks
  • retrieval
  • many other things :slight_smile:

I am a CPDT - certified professional dog trainer (I train service dogs, therapy dogs etc.

I wasn’t always in a wheelchair (it’s been a transition for both of us).

He has been working for 5 years.

I am slowly winding down (hard on the body).

2 Likes

@Jenyoyo his name is Timbit :slight_smile:

1 Like

@SoberWalker @Rob68 thank you and yes people often overlook his small service dogs can still be an amazing assest for those who have disabilities :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ReneeAnn thank you! He does dimes (tiny tiny coins too).

Thank you. I love him to bits

1 Like

What this dog can do for you is amazing! I never knew this was possible.

1 Like

He is. He is so grounded and regulated. He is extremely calm.

People are amazed. How relaxed and calm in all situations and stimulation. That comes with partnership and trust (along with training).

6 Likes

That’s amazing, I wish you lived near me to train my dog to stop waking me up every morning at 6:30.

I love you with that hair style. Your beautiful with short hair but I love the bob.

1 Like

Don’t know why but this picture makes me happy. What a great connection you both have.

1 Like

Yes maybe I will grow it eventually but with lupus it is SO hard to manage. My muscles get sore from straightening it. I had long hair all the way down my back. The hairdresser told me to cut it short so the nutrients would absorb in my body. I suffered (still do but not as severe) from malabsorption (serious). I need all the nutrition to go into my body and not my thick hair.

@Rob68 thank you. He makes me teary. He’s my right hand.

2 Likes