Happy Sat morning!

Hi everyone, today is another beautiful day!! I woke up feeling so refreshed, like I can take on the world!!
What is everyone getting up to on this Saturday? I will mostly be doing housework and spending time with my kidlets. Then we are having my inlaws over for dinner… don’t worry, that’s a good thing!
Looking forward to a wonderful day!
Don’t forget that you’re strong and you’ve got this :facepunch:t2:

7 Likes

You just made my morning! I was sittin here grumpy and groggy until I read this post. Made me smile! I’m going to work in a few btw😏

1 Like

Happy Sober Saturday! As for my plans, I’m going to go for a long walk, run some errands, do some reorganization of pictures on a hard drive then just chill out and enjoy the day.

3 Likes

I’m so glad that I could help turn your morning around! :blush: Have a great day at work!

1 Like

Sounds like a perfect day! I love the long walk idea, maybe I’ll take my kids for a walk to the park today!

2 Likes

I felt awesome this morning. I cleaned my house and now I am doing some work (programming). Later the BF is coming over to help build and christen a new BBQ. I haven’t owned one in years! Hangover free mornings are the best.

@Gabe.G Working on Saturdays can feel crappy until it’s done. But then driving home, money in pocket, responsibilities over with…love it.

4 Likes

Hangover free mornings are definitely the best!! Have fun with the BBQ, I couldn’t live without mine!

2 Likes

out with my guys today big powerwashing job still working at 65 keeps me fit , everyone have good weekend and out sunday aswell ,

2 Likes

Wow good for you!! Have a great weekend!!

I woke up had breakfast hit the gym for two hours.

Now running out the door to volunteer at a homeless shelter and find the local animal shelter to see if I give anything back to the community.

1 Like

Have a Blessed Day everyone :pray:t2:

1 Like

That is so awesome and inspiring @Shattered_dreams!!! Way to go!! :+1:t2: