Happy Sunday

Last night I made a huge milestone with my daughter…For the first time in over a year she asked if she could come and stay the night with me. In the past my kids have said they wanted to stay the night then only stay for a few hours. And I never have forced them to stay when they didnt want to. I understand how I had hurt them in the past by my drinking and they didnt have good memories with me in my house but now that they see the changes I’m making for myself and within myself it has allowed us to finally move forward with the kind of relationship I had always hoped for. I woke up super happy this morning knowing she was still here with me :heart::heartbeat:

15 Likes

Change has its perks, God is great!

Have a great day!

2 Likes

@Damian …that is my son’s name, spelled the same too lol. I totally agree, God works in mysterious way.

Have a great day as well!!!

1 Like

Such great news, these are like bonus treats throughout recovery

1 Like

My heart is swelling with happiness for you. Have a wonderful day! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Eeee full heart!! To think, people actually deign to knock the sober life!

Absolutely amazing to hear this!!! So happy for you!!!

1 Like

Thank you, it has been amazing

1 Like

@VSue thank you so much…I truly feel blessed

Thank you and your right my heart is full tonight :heart:

@AliciaMarie04 thank you so much, I’m super stoked

1 Like

What a present! :heart:

1 Like

The best gift sobriety could have given me

1 Like

What a wonderful gift for you both! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much I appreciate it

Another great Sunday. I can feel it already. It may be snowing and blowing hard today but I got to wake to my daughter and her friend again this week. I had both of my kids Thursday and Friday, then Saturday and Sunday my daughter stayed with me and had a friend over night with her both nights. I am over the moon and loving this sober life I am now living. I hope you all have a great day. :peace_symbol: