Hard time now

Sounds like a good plan your are essentially keeping yourself busy to avoid taking anything, do you not fancy trying a programme where you are actively working on your recovery, I’m not trying to suggest that you can’t do this I just know that for me I have to actively work on my recovery through narcotics anonymous. Do you not fancy having a look in to it or there is smart recovery who have face to face meetings and also online ones.
The reason I’m suggesting these is that your are putting down the drug but for most people they have to work on the reasons they took drugs in the first place, I tried similar to what your list suggests five years ago, I had a slip that turned in to a five year relapse
You may not need any of this but I fear that if you do need a programme for recovery and don’t work one you could end up using again which could be fatal :slightly_smiling_face:

And with regards to valerian root it can help with anxiety and sleep, only you will know if you may benefit from getting some :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

In finding this app you have already decided and stated that you don’t want to use again and that may work for some people. For me and most of the addicts I know it hasn’t been enough though.
I stopped wanting to take drugs over ten years ago but still carried on using. Again I’m not suggesting that your will continue to use or go back to it
I was reluctant to go back to NA this time around even though I knew that I would like it, like the periody there and that I would highly benefit from going. I promised myself that if I were to have a slip or come close to one then I would get straight to a meeting
Lo and behold around five weeks ago I was having an amazing day, was very happy but out of the blue I was hit with intense cravings that I nearly gave in to so I got myself back in the rooms and parked my bum on a seat
I understand if you don’t want to go or if you don’t think you need it.
Smart recovery is completely different to NA. At smart they teach you methods to deal with any cravings and to change the way you think so essentially you just don’t get any cravings. It is a lot less formal than NA and the online meetings are just as effective as the face to face ones. I think I’d you were to watch the introduction video in YouTube you will see that it could be good for you. I will try and post the short video. Combine that with the spontaneous sobriety thing and you are guaranteed success but again I understand if you don’t want to look in to it :slightly_smiling_face: