Has anybody tried CBD oil?

Hi Everybody. I have anxiety even when i drank. Worse now with not drinking. Reading alot about CBD oil and want to try it. Has anybody tried this? If so, how did it work for you? I know there are different dosage amounts. I bought a bottle of gummies today. 300mg. Each gummy has 10mg. Will try it tonight.

1 Like

My ex and his mom had. He had severe anxiety and loved it but he also said it took a while to take effect so it’s easy to overdo.

1 Like

I have tried the oil once and I can tell you that I didn’t have any anxiety attacks for a couple of days after.

1 Like

I use CBD almost everyday to reduce nausea and I use CBD pills to reduce anxiety on planes! I swear by the stuff.

2 Likes

Yeah where to get this? And what is it

1 Like

There are places online to order it. I got mine from my local vape store.

Just do a google search for it. The stuff seems popular now. It is made from the marijuana plant but without the THC, the stuff that gets you high. It is legal in all 50 states

1 Like

Thanks. I guess the effect time is how you take it. Capsule, gummy, can vape it, spray it on your tongue or drip it in your mouth. I am starting with 10mg a day.

He did cookie, brownie and cereal. He ate half a brownie and said he was good. Mind you he was an all day everyday smoker.

1 Like

We can’t get it here but I’m hoping it will be once Pot is legalized here next summer. I’ve heard good things about it.

2 Likes

So I found some in vape form. So it really takes away aniexty and such? I’m really tempted to get some.

1 Like

Yes it does. I am still experimenting with it. There are different amounts of dosage. Of course the higher mg will be stronger. You can’t overdose on it either. You should try it. I bought a bottle of gunmy bears. It says 300mg. 30 gummys in it so 10mg of CBD each. Let me know

1 Like

I’ve vaped it…it helped alot with anxiety.

1 Like

Yes. I vape CBD oil for menstrual cramps and when I have bad insomnia (only when I’ve maintained my sleep hygiene but still can’t fall asleep). What I like about it is it doesn’t make me feel different, it just helps with the pain and helps to relax tension from my muscles (I have PTSD and anxiety disorder and I tend to lock up my shoulders/upper back). The desire to “feel different” is what makes so many substances a potential addiction for me. But I don’t feel compelled to abuse CBD oil at all (i.e. use it when I don’t need it as described in the first sentence.) Everybody’s different so I guess I would say if you’re going to do it just maintain honesty, and if you suspect it might turn into a problem start talking about it to be accountable. Best of luck to you, friend.

2 Likes

That sucks.

Thanks. I have anxiety and depression and cant sleep for nothing. Want to start a daily dosage to see if it will help me. It seems promising.

1 Like

Nice. How many mg do you vape?

350mg THC 4mg CBN last me a couple weeks. It definitely helps with pain and helped me with the anxiety from coming off opiates after 15 years of using.

1 Like

Does CBD oil show up on a drug screen ?

2 Likes

I had severe panic attacks after drinking and found CBD oil helps with anxiety and sleep. Generally just felt better while taking it. I still use from time to time as drops under the tongue and vape.

1 Like