Hate that I’m addicted to nicotine

I’m so addicted to my Juul I hate it. I can’t imagine myself quitting anytime soon but I really would like it. Definitely going to be harder than quitting alcohol.

2 Likes

Juul is so terrible… You might as well smoke. You’re ingesting the same chemicals, minus the tar and carbon dioxide of course, but all the rest of the chemicals are still there; in Juul/gas station vape supplies.

If you’re going to vape, invest in it. Buy a real mod and kosher juice. Check out Vista Vapors.

Vaping; the safe alternative to smoking. If you know what you’re buying…

I smoke 2-4 cigs a day. I have to go outside cuz who wants that stink in the apartment. It’s also hotter than hades here, so that adds to the unpleasantness I insist on partaking in.
If I bought a vape pen and that sweet smelling stuff I could puff on indoors in the A/C, I’d prolly never put it down. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

A very valid point. I vaped for years! My favorite was Candy Cane… I still get the itch every once in a while when I see someone blowing clouds… But I did quit vaping. It’s a LOT easier to quit vaping than it is smoking. With NicJuice, you can step down your nicotine to even ZERO, so you can taper off. Cigarettes are always the same level of nicotine.

Now, again, I’m not talking about gas station vape pens; Juul, Logic, I can’t think of any other names… I’m talking about actual juice or salts from a real vape sourse. Like Vista Vapors, Baker Mountain, etc…

1 Like

What’s a Juul?

1 Like

Interesting Timi g this thread. Smoked 20 years, vaped the last1.5 years (didn’t touch a cigarette that time), quit it all 12 days ago.

For me, quitting the vape was easier, but not easy. Took some effort. Super happy to finally be off nicotine.

4 Likes

Congrats on the quitting it all! That’s awesome! :metal: :tada:

And for clarity; I didn’t mean quitting nicotine was easy. I apologize if I gave that impression… Merely that quitting vape is much EASIER than cigarettes.

It’s a personal vaporizer you can buy at any gas station or even Walmart. It’s a smoking cessation tool.

Me too :grimacing::rage::cry:

Like a brand of vape pen?

The vuse, blu, juul are all pod type vapes that are advertised for and sold most anywhere cigarettes are sold. Small and handy, not really any cheaper than cigarettes. I found them harsh. For like 10 bucks more you can get a rechargeable stick type vape from a vape shop or smoke shop and use your own juice, get a better hit and actually save money over cigarettes

Yes. It’s very popular right now. They even run commercials on TV for it! I think they suck…

Ahhh I see, thank you. Not sure we have them here. :thinking:

You’re not missing anything… :rofl:

1 Like

Nicotine addiction sucks! I went from smoking to vaping in 2015 l. I ended up going from a pack a day to the equivalent of 2 to 3 a day. I quit, cold turkey 296 days ago. It was hard, but worth it.

While vaping is a less harmful than smoking (I wont say healthy; there’s nothing healthy about it), it still causes tooth loss, as nicotine inherently does.

3 Likes

Lol I’m very aware of how shitty of an addiction it is, that’s why I stated that I hate it. Addicted nonetheless.
Personally for me quitting cigarettes was much easier than trying to quit the Juul, because I vape much more often now then when I smoked, and the taste of cigarettes suck.

2 Likes

I quit vaping 16 months ago and had gotten to such a high nicotine level I find myself still weaning off of the nicotine lozenges. It was easier when I wa son bupropion/Welbutrin lol

1 Like

I let the juul go it was too proprietary which means more money. I went to a vape shop and the employee who helped me suggested the “caliburn” model. It’s a tight draw like the juul, the pods are refillable and the juice you buy is clean and lasts me a month at a time for around $30 for the bigger bottle. Good luck!

1 Like