Haven't been on here in a while

But I just wanted to let everyone know I’m still at it and 224 days sober! Haven’t been on here cuz my mom’s on hospice and I just have been dwelling on that recently and that shits been rough. Dont know how much longer she has so I’ve been tryna spend as much time with her as possible. Almost failed a few times because of it but I’m staying strong cuz I know that’s what she wants. One day at a time.

19 Likes

that’s bad ass! keep at it :slight_smile:

*you added to your post - knowing more now i wouldn’t have said “bad ass!” but i’d say now that it’s something i’m sure you’ll be glad you stayed sober throughout. hoping the best for you and your family during tough times

2 Likes

224 days is incredible and inspiring! I am glad you are able to spend this time with your Mom and I am sure she is as well. And such a blessing being sober. You will never regret being there for her. :heart: Cherish your time together. :heart:

1 Like

Wow, that’s a lot. And so wonderful you are staying sober. I’m so glad you stopped in to give an update. Sending courage and strength :bird:

2 Likes

It’s great to hear from you! Wow, you’re really going through a lot. Proud of you for staying sober and treasuring the time you have left with your mom. Hang in there. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. :pray: :two_hearts: :hugs:

1 Like

That’s pretty special that she gets to see you sober man. She will be going on with knowing that her son is gonna be okay.
I can’t imagine how hard this is for you. I wish you and mom all the best

1 Like

Thank you for the update, sorry to hear about your mom being sick. But she will definitely be proud of you!! :facepunch:

1 Like