Having strong cravings at 3:15am

Its a truly sick world we live in when a medical professional prescribes an addict their drug of choice.

2 Likes

I’m going to try and ride it out with PT if that doesn’t work then I’ll do surgery

No I’m going to strictly do PT and see if that works

1 Like

Massage!! Find a good massage therapist that specializes in therapeutic work to help you out and compliment the PT

1 Like

I’m at day 2 and while I haven’t had any cravings yet, I’m having trouble sleeping. Its 4 in the morning and my brain just keeps going and going and going. Don’t know if anyone can relate or not :confused:

1 Like

What drug of choice are you detoxing from? That can be pretty normal for a month long on opiates. Id hardly sleep 2 hrs and have to go to work. Suprisingly while i detoxed i never got overly tired after work as you say the brain wont shut down. I think just laying down at the same time and waking up at the same time building a routine helpped get back into a normal sleep cycle. Be patient it will work it’s self out i promise…

1 Like

My drug of choice was alcohol. I had about 186 days sobriety until I relapsed in August. I’ve been drinking off and on since then bit all of its been coming to a head. I’m 2 days sober and couldn’t sleep at all last night, no matter what I did. I tried white noise, reading, meditating. I’ve also been eating too much and I feel kind of awful all the time. I don’t know what’s wrong with me.

I notice even with the little alcohol i drank when recovering early was that my sleep cycle would be off for 3 days then get better. Hopefully the end is near for you.

1 Like

I hope so. I finally got like two hours of sleep and almost missed my meeting! But I made it 10 minutes late. Thanks for your advice! :honeybee::honeybee::honeybee: