Haha dish’s h shush hejek

Dish’s jkkwwlqo did he we skduebwn also

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that

Just remember that drink / drugs won’t help your situation. Stay sober, move on and start rebuilding :grinning:

4 Likes

I’m sorry you’re going through this.
You might not be able to see it right now but you will find new happiness.

3 Likes

Oh no, I’m so sorry. :sob: I can relate to the feeling of “he was my happiness”.

People can bring us so much love, fulfillment, support and happiness. and when those people leave our lives for whatever reason, we feel like all that love and happiness is ripped away from us. I’m so sorry for your heartbreak.

But here’s the thing - relying on other people for our happiness can set us up for failure. Now I’m not saying that we should turn cold and go about life thinking that people will always leave us, or always hurt us, or feeling like ‘screw you’, we should look to ourselves to be our foundation for happiness and fulfillment.

I’ve been with my first long term partner for 2.5 years now. There have been moments when life got so chaotic that we would consider breaking up. I lost my shit completely! “How could I go on with life without you? You’re my everything!”

What I’ve been learning is that I need to be that person for myself. I can still rely on others for support, love, and companionship, but I need to learn how to love myself first.

Hang in there. :heart:

12 Likes

Sorry to hear that better off without guys like that wish you well

4 Likes

Hey! Hope you’re doing OK :slight_smile:

1 Like

Be your own source of happiness, that way no one else has the power to take it away from you. You deserve better, but you need to know and believe that, that you ARE worthy of real love and respect. But you have to also love and respect yourself first, before you’ll ever receive it externally. Stay sober, have courage, and be kind. :hugs::bouquet:

7 Likes

I’m so sorry you have experienced this betrayal of your trust. I hope you know this cheating is 100% a reflection of his lack of character, and not a reflection of you.

You deserve better, and to have better, you must be better. Better is clean and sober. A better you will only want a better mate, one who cherishes you.

9 Likes

First of all I am so sorry…I can’t imagine what you are feeling right now.

But please…YOU need to be your source for happiness. Don’t rely on others to make you happy. They just can’t live up to that. But you can always count on yourself.

Trust me when I say that you will be okay. In fact you’re going to be more than fine…you’re going to be so much better off without him. You are awesome and you deserve better.

3 Likes

So sorry you have endured this terrible situation, stay strong and rise above this it will make you stronger. You are worthy of bigger and better things. Although it seems hard at the moment focus on your sobriety as that is your number one priority right now. You are special remember this and be kind to yourself :grinning: sends ng positive vibes into the universe to you

2 Likes

Stay strong! The pain will lessen as time goes on.

2 Likes

I know it’s hard but start learning about self care and loving yourself. You need to love yourself before loving anyone else.

1 Like

That’s great! Keep it up. 1 day at a time x

1 Like

i know this is hard but work on loving yourself first. you need to start self care.

1 Like