Heading into Day 5.....*fist pump*

I have been feeling super rubbish the last couple of days…trying manage kids, studying for an exam, hormones and I have had my arthritis flare up…really angry! ugh…Last night was HARD! I told myself I deserved a drink cause I was SO STRESSED! Instead I ate pizza with my fam, scrolled through this app for strength and went bed early so I could get up early to study - OMG I feel so much better today!!! Everything is still the same…BUT I slept well and I bloody feel good! and it really is some kind of awesome waking up and not being filled with self loathing :ok_hand:

16 Likes

So proud of you!! I was the same way, say I deserve a drink. Then, drink and next day feel like shit. I’m 8 days sober and I feel great! Its so worth it! Keep it up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

this is awesome!! you did great!

1 Like

Perfect job! This place is wonderful

1 Like

Isn’t it! Who would have thought a humble Sober Support app could be so brilliant!

Well done! Waking up hangover free is the best.

1 Like

Tomorrow is my day 5 and my brain starting to think, a few drinks Tomorrow, then nothing until Saturday and stop after just a few and then I will be normal…yeah who am I kidding, the hardest part is really!!! accepting that I can’t
do that anymore.

1 Like

That darn little voice…good job calling it on its bullpoop

2 Likes

Oh yea. One day at a time!!!

2 Likes

Great job!

Pizza is a much better grumpy-tired food than reaching for alcohol. It has actual nutrition and tastes great.

2 Likes

Can’t beat that waking up sober can you🤗

2 Likes

I myself heading into day 5, been keeping myself busy at home, going to bed early, nice to wake up for work and feel rested and ready to go

1 Like

Well done, keeping busy is the key, I’ve beaten the ’ just have the one" voice today, gained so much in 5 days, cycling to work again, going to the gym, got a real sense of worth growing. Early night for me too and loved waking up feeling clean.

2 Likes