Heading off on holiday

Heading off on holiday

9 Likes

Sassy just hang on to the sober rope tight. Otherwise let loose , forget everyday things, and have a blast. You’ll be fine. Have a safe trip.

1 Like

Have fun pal! I’m loving your positive outlook. I’m also on vacation with a similar outlook. Other people drink. I just don’t… Ever!

4 Likes

Have fun and relax

1 Like

@SassyRocks enjoy your trip! Have fun, stay sane and sober!

1 Like

I hope you have a fabulous sober vacation! We’ll miss you on the forum, but know just how much fun you will have! I had a fantastic two week digital detox and I have to say it made me SO happy. Enjoy the fun, the sun, and your new life. We’ll see you back here soon!

2 Likes

I think you may have already told me that! LOL I love VT, but after 55 winters in New England, it was time for a change. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Have fun @SassyRocks! Post some photos when you get back (not during your digital detox while you are there)! I’ve never been and imagine it must be beautiful. :palm_tree::palm_tree:

1 Like

Sounds lovely. Have a great time! Definitely get that husband out on the dance floor. :slight_smile:

Hey out of curiosity - how do you get your coke when you arrive?? I mean, is it easy to get?

Do you just go into a bar and say… “hey mang you got any yay-oh??” Like youre tony montana or what?