Hello everyone! New to the group

Hey everyone! I’ve used this app before to track my progress but then stopped. I’m using it once again and this time I decided to join the forums. I’m optimistic that I can stick with it this time! Look forward to meeting you all :slightly_smiling_face:

26 Likes

Hi Thomas, welcome!:raising_hand_woman:

Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome Thomas! This forum has been a huge part of my recovery. The people here are amazing. Stick around and I’m sure you’ll enjoy it as much as I do. Wishing you the best on your sober journey.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the kind and encouraging words. I can see the wholesome support on here already.

6 Likes

Welcome.
I just got here on Monday and so far it is definitely helping just checking in on here and having people to chat with!

2 Likes

I’m on day 9 so relatively new to me also but am enjoying the involvement.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome!

I agree! I’m new to the forums on this app but I’ve been a member on a subreddit with a similar set up and I noticed it has been very helpful for me to actively engage others that are in a similar position. Most of my friends drink so it’s nice to have somewhere to turn to to get encouragement and support!

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

Thank you. We can do this!

Welcome Thomas.
This app has been great for me. I love spending time on here. Lots of great people.
One day at a time. Your worth it.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Hey hi! Stoked you’re here. Congrats on yr new sober journey bb. :partying_face::partying_face:

Welcome to the community!!! :partying_face:

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much! I’m gonna have to come on here a lot for support. It can be very hard at times

1 Like

Thank you!

Welcome. …to old navy

1 Like

Hi Thomas and welcome :heart_eyes: