Hello im karo ossa

Hi my name is karo and i am new un this forum. I frome colombia and i speak spanish. I am adict to heroin and this is muy first day sober. I am very happy but is not easy. Thak you and good nigth :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi. It’s a blessing to fight your craving. I’m addicted to cocaine and alcohol. I have been clean for 4 days. God is good. Hang in there. You will see better days. Good night

3 Likes

Muchas gracias por tus buenos deseos, no ha sido fácil. Pero lo seguiré intentando. Cuetame de ti, me gustaría saber cual es tu adicción .
Se feliz que la vida es bella! :slight_smile:

Hola @K-roOssa bienvenida, este es un grupo fantástico donde recibirás mucho apoyo lo único es que el 99% solo habla inglés. Seguro que en el tema de opiáceos encontrarás ayuda y consejos, el camino no será fácil pero has dado un primer paso y eso es porque dentro de ti quieres cambiar algo y es fantástico, se fuerte y no te rindas, un abrazo desde España.

Hello @ K-roOssa welcome, this is a fantastic group where you will receive much support the only thing is that 99% only speaks English. Surely in the topic of opiates you will find help and advice, the path will not be easy but you have taken a first step and that is because inside you want to change something and it is fantastic, be strong and do not give up, a hug from Spain.