Hello I'm new here I really like what I see so far 😁 BLESSED AND NOTHING LESS

Hello I’m Courtney I’m 37 Im just coming back to my best life and trying so hard to be sober to be with my kids and my family again afteafter many years of physical absence due to moving out of state mainly as direct result of my addiction n my damages I pretty left 2016 to try and better myself … I feel I’ve came along way in my growth …along my journey I’m blessed to still have these chances over again with them and just in general each day is a new one I truly believe that through God all things are possible … I some how need to redirect my newest addiction which for some time now seems to be more of mastering my additiction in the sense I feel as if I e now become functional in my use job just had my own place 4 years having my own cars etc… The part of this I need to get to work on is the leaving behind the addiction and just focus on being functional and prosocially functionalable :kissing_heart::grin::crazy_face::face_with_monocle::laughing::stuck_out_tongue::laughing:

7 Likes

Welcome. A life in sobriety is soooo much easier. The early days are tough but they are worth it and the great news is you only have to go through it once🙂. Best wishes to you

1 Like