Hello I'm new ppl

Welcome to the group and congratulations on your 10 days to sobber hood. :clap:t5:

4 Likes

Welcome to TS! And congratulations with your double digits :pray::v::muscle:

4 Likes

One day at a time, take it easy, good to see you guys here starting this new journey, one step at a time :footprints:keep moving forward :pray:

5 Likes

Thank you so much :pray::kissing_closed_eyes: make me feel so welcome

3 Likes

We’re so glad to have you here. Welcome and we hope you stick around. This is a great resource and wonderful community. God speed to you.

3 Likes

When ever you feel on edge just reach out here theres always someone willing to help you overcome any urges or give thought or insight and feed back. Or just to talk about how things are going with sobriety.:grinning::+1:

4 Likes

Thank u so much I appreciate it alot it means alot to me I I’m so glad I’m found this app :love_you_gesture::bangbang:

3 Likes

Morning! Where I am at least :grin: I am new on here as well. 4 days cold turkey off opiates and today is the first day I can say I feel human! I’ll take it! The mind thing which is probably cravings is horrible but with feeling better today hopefully keeping busy will give me periods of not thinking about it. Wishing everyone a happy and sober day!

5 Likes

Good morning welcome here . God is always with us on this big step. :upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::innocent:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words!! I’m trying to be active on here, from what I’m reading you get way more out of it :grin: I want this so badly to be my last day 4!

3 Likes

Days is huge! Keep up the great work

3 Likes

I am new too, day three. Support group is so important. I’ve driven myself into a complete loneliness and depression over several years of heavy drinking, and the bad decisions are just getting worse and worse each time. It is not a circle, it is a spiral down. Remember the definition of insanity? So I’ve made a conscious decision to do things differently now. Let’s stay strong together :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m on day 10 top good luck :+1: xxx