Hello just saying Ji

I have been sober 6 months now. Feeling good but know I need to stay vigilant. Been on day 1 so many times before lost count. Don’t feel I have another recovery in me. Love from Scotland

15 Likes

Hello Ellie, welcome :slightly_smiling_face:. Congratulations on 6 months, keep on going!

1 Like

Well done on the 6 months. I have loads of day 1s over the last 10 years. Unfortunately the longest I have managed is 165 days. Back on 107 now and starting to feel like I really can do this. Good luck with the future.

3 Likes

Thank you for welcome

Welcome Ellie - youve joined an great supportive and loving community.
We share the same sober date. Ive also gone through multiple day 1’s. For the 1st time ever im just over 6 months.
This is an absolutely amazing community and my life savor. Being super active here has helped me stay sober.take your time and read around - join in when you feel comfortable.
Ive found that doing a daily check in (sometimes multiple times in a day) helps keep me accountable. Checking in daily to maintain focus #55

Good to see you- hope to see you around!

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Welcome to the community and congrats on your 6 months!!

1 Like

Hows it going hen hope your doing ok , dont know if you have tried a meeting they helped this old Scotsman stay sober for a long long time wish you well FAILTE

2 Likes