Help! About to slip

Help! I’ve been sober from amphetmaines/cocaine for 553 days… I honestly may have some degree of adhd but I learned the hard way Adderalls no good for me… so Recently I’ve had a lot of trouble concentrating on work and I aquired two Adderall that I haven’t used yet but I think I’m about to… what do i do ???

1 Like

Remember the reason you stopped to begin with. You’ve come this far. Get through today, you won’t regret it tomorrow.

3 Likes

You know that aderall may work for other people butlers not for us . don’t use them. And remember that it only takes a little to wake up the monster and crave for more.

2 Likes

Just stay sober today. 24 hours. Tomorrow you’ll str again. Stay strong!

1 Like

So glad you you asked for Help! That is your addiction talking. Please flush them. You don’t want to have that horrible guilt for a couple of pills. Think about what you need right now. Why do you want to take those pills? Work through the issue. Keep busy. Do what you did to stay clean those other 553 days. You can do this! I’m so proud of You.

6 Likes

@JessicaBarnes check these videos out, maybe it can help - another girl who had ADHD and struggled with adderall. I hope it helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7-Qtx24vwA

1 Like

Just think lad it’s not worth it cause after you will feel depressed and wish you didn’t your doing well I wish I can be sober for as long as you so don’t let yourself down deal with your emotions learn to control your mind and don’t let it control you😎