Help I'm stuck and needed advice

How to beat the 48hours plus mark? From meth
I mean the chronic flu body aches and whole dying routine? How is one supposed to cope?

Hi and welcome. May I suggest you use the search bar at the top. I just searched ‘meth withdrawals’ and s could of threads came up. There are lots of other members who have experienced the same addiction I’m sure you will hear from some of them soon :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Stay hydrated. I abused opiates (pain pills) for decades. If you’re doing this outside of a detox center or under the care if a physician, all I can suggest is stay hydrated.

1 Like

Ask yourself what got you to the point you wanted to stop?
I’ve done meth, detox was different than heroin for me but it sucked. Like @Wunderbar wrote, especially with Meth we tend to put nothing into our bodies when we’re using, so drink up!!! Flush it faster out of your system man! All drugs are bad but that’s a gnarly drug on the body, hell all those chemicals In meth are toxic as fuck and do so much harm to the body. Remember why you wanted to quit! For me I was a wreck on that drug, seeing things, hearing things. I was a fucking mess causing chaos all around me to my loved ones bc of my mind being completely gone. Keep fighting man, it will get better, you will get your strength back, you will get back to normal in every way. Just always keep fighting!!

2 Likes