Helpful Exercise Sites

I know there are quite a few people who are focusing on losing fat or gaining mass as part of getting their lives back together and I figured it would be cool to have a thread focused on sites that can help with that. I’ll throw down a few and I hope you guys will contribute as well.

https://exrx.net/ This is an awesome site that has all kinds of very useful information. If you go https://exrx.net/Lists/Directory you’ll be able to find lifts for specific muscles and even little videos that show you how to correctly perform the exercise.

ATHLEAN-X is a great YouTube channel if you want some good lifts along with learning how the movement patterns happen.

Athlean-XX for Women this one focuses more on what women tend to focus on in their workouts.

7 Likes

I started doing this a couple of days ago.
After falling off the wagon completely as far as fitness goes (and other things… :eyes:) and with my mental health being quite fragile atm, I figured this would be a good, gental reintroduction to a healthy lifestyle.
It’s easy, free and is a 30 day programme.
I know yoga isn’t for everyone but for those who might be interested it’s a good start.

2 Likes

I love this site - lots of workout options & you can filter by what focus you want for the day:

www.Darebee.com

4 Likes

Darebee.com is a great site. Been using it for a couple years now. Love the printable workout charts, and have bunch in a rotation.

2 Likes

For the German folks on here I recommend Paulina Wallner on YouTube. She has a natural friendly kind and explains all the exercises she does. She talks quite a lot but that’s okay :sweat_smile:
Her workouts look easy but let your body burn if you go in with 100% power and determination :heart:

2 Likes

A couple more good YouTube channels for lifting.

Edit: @Matt Nice link! I’m definitely going to be spending some time checking this one out. @Solanaceae Always looking for some good yoga channels. @Sabrina80 I love that you suggested one that wasn’t in English.

4 Likes

I know that on here are some ppl who understand german language so: rock on guys and gals :heart:

1 Like

I normally just listen to the ladies with no clothes on that post on instagram :joy::joy: I’m just kidding.

1 Like