Herbal tea ? What's the best and why

Being very healthy lately with my eating and off alcohol for the last 60 days ,I want to try herbal tea but not sure which ones to try ?

I’ve tried tonnes of herbal teas but not a huge fan of the citrus flavoured teas. I always go back to gunpowder green tea; nothing added to it, pure green tea. Google the health benefits mate. They’re endless! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ya bought organic green tea today and camomille ,will try them now thanks

2 Likes

I would suggest going to an herb shop and talking to someone about what you’re looking for. They can make a tea blend for you.

1 Like

Will do ,thanks

It’s different for everyone, just your personal taste. Just try a few! I know the brands Yogi Tea and Celestial sell boxes with a few different flavours in it so you can try them for a few bucks.

2 Likes

I love the “Pukka Night Tea” to relax with. During the day I’m using Tetleys new Berry teas high in vitamin B. X

1 Like

I’ll back up @SoberWalker on Celestial Seasonings. For bed time, their Sleepytime Vanilla is my #1 go to.

I find straight chamomile isn’t often my favorite, but chamomile blends of any kind (like this one) are usually fantastic to me. Depends on your tastes, though.

3 Likes

Green tea is not herbal, it’s caffeinated, but it’s great. My current best herbal teas in order of preference are: almond (Best!); honey vanilla camomile; peppermint; sleepy time; anything else. I don’t like the fruit ones but some people must. Also like the non-coffee coffee-ish drinks like Roma and Cafix. For sugary hot drinks I like Ovaltine and Horlicks. Also, more of a meal: miso soup in a mug. Yum. I like pretty much all hot drinks.

3 Likes

They are the two teas I drink! Love a camomile at night. Proper relaxes me.

1 Like

Stash ginger lemon is my all time favorite!

2 Likes

Camomile has been my favourite for a while now, sometimes with some fresh ginger added. Fresh mint in summer.

2 Likes

I dont know if this is herbal but my favorite is matcha tea with milk, its the best!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Since I been not drinking and trying to loose weight I been drinking a lot of green teas from The Republic of Tea. There’s a lean green that’s suppose to help with weight loss. There’s also an Organic Turmeric Ginger green tea that helps with inflammation. And I like the Super Green Tea Serenity and the Honey Ginseng Green tea. All from The Republic Of Tea

I don’t know how much it works but I like them and I’m 53 days sober and 25 pounds lighter.
:pray::heart:

1 Like