Here i go, again

I am feeling so upset and worthless for drinking again. It seems I can only get to almost 14 days. My anxiety, stress and frustration get to me. I know i will feel better if I drink. I drank everything in the house. Terrible hangover.

I need to stop this. I am trying to lead a healthy lifestyle. Diet, exercise, no drinking. I dont want to die because of this. Any and all advice and help appreciated. Thank You.

3 Likes

100% correct, it only seems like you can only get 14 days. It is totally possible to live a sober life. For me, I had to change. Change people, places, things. More importantly, i had to change.

What will you change?

1 Like

No alcohol in the house, I couldn’t deal with that rn.
You need to meet other people in recovery who you can call before you pick up.
Push through it, you’re just as strong as anyone here to get to bed sober!

4 Likes

Thank you for the links. I will read them. In my post I meant to say my mind was telling me I would feel better if I drink.

Thanks. I know i have to change. I need another way of controlling my anxiety rather than drinking. I want to try different kinds of CBD.

Your mind is on auto pilot. Be strong!

1 Like

Hi. I want to be healthy and happy. To save money.

1 Like

Thank You.

1 Like

I relapsed the first time I got sober a year ago February…I got 90 days in and bam…my first dog i got as an adult on my own passed away…I was devastated and right away went out and bought a bottle…I drank a bottle a day till this February 15th and stopped again…but this time I honestly have changed and this app has alot to do with it…the support and stories and friends I have made on here are incredible…most of all the first thing I do is wake up and look at my phone on this app and look at my sober date and the time I have left till I meet my next goal…i honestly do not have the heart to reset that clock by drinking…I actually can see my progress on here and it keeps me straight…I hope this app helps u like it has helped me…

3 Likes

Man…I got beard envy…:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Fun fact, the over all length hasnt been shortened since my last day of drinking

1 Like

No. The first thing I wrote was to be healthy.

That’s awesome man…how many days do u have…looks like alot…I’m on 161…and the wife makes me cut mine down…she actually want me to shave it off…NEVER…but I wouldnt cut it…and i would have way more tattoos…lol

Thank you for the nice reply.

1 Like

Absolutely…:slightly_smiling_face:

My advice: check out this book:

1 Like

I ordered it today. Thanks.

1 Like

Maybe try a meeting might help wish you well

1 Like