Here's to day 11!

Hey all, just wanted to check in after hitting 10 days. I’m feeling good. Boredom is manageable at the moment. Living it up. Here’s to another day!

13 Likes

Congrats on 10 days, going on 11th! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you Filippa. Hope you are having a wonderful day.

2 Likes

Thank you! Very happy with 6 sober days and a week milestone coming up tomorrow :blush:

6 Likes

That’s awesome! Keep it up. It’s fun seeing the counter move another day!

2 Likes

Congratulations mate! Fantastic achievement:)

2 Likes

Huge!!! Good job!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Congrats to all. No achievement is too small. 4.5 days here.

Today I’m not drinking :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Very much appreciated. Thanks.

Hey, I won’t drink today with you as well.

1 Like

Thanks you. I love that quote. I’m saving this if that’s okay.

Congrats! I found that the first few days and weeks were by far the hardest, keep putting in that hard work and good job :+1:

1 Like

Thank you. Definately avoiding certain routes home, passed up a few invitations, and just enjoying some family time at home. It’s going, and the going is good.

3 Likes

Do you have school age kids? I was wondering if they go to school or remote from home.

1 Like

I do not. I have a step son who is 19, and still living at the house. He was able to walk for graduation in July. Thankfully, just in time.

1 Like

That’s cool he got to do that. Hes got his whole life ahead of him! It goes by fast; seems like just yesterday my 32 yo was getting out of school.

1 Like

He really does. He’s going to be okay. We are trying to teach him how to budget money, helping him save for his first apartment, and maybe a little bit more for just in case. Want to make sure hes settled.

1 Like

Good job!!! Keep going YAY!!

1 Like