Heroin recovery

So far I am 5 months and 2 days clean. I was on heroin for 4 years. I used needles. It controlled my life amd I stole from people and did TERRIBLE things. It wasnt the person I was. Its just heroin ran my life and took control of me. I had to go to prison a crv for 90 days. So far ive been out 2 months and still doing great. 5 months altogether. So far no na meets or anything like that. Just keeping my mind busy one day at a time and ataying away from my old “acquaintances”. Ive replased and oded so many times in the past. Almost died many times. This is the longest ive been. This time I think im okay…

7 Likes

Great work my friend! I hear ya on not needing to do the same ol’ shit as it will do nothing but land me in the same ol’ shit-- locked up or covered up. Keep it up and have a great night!

1 Like

Congrats friend! I had just over 10 years at one point but now I’m just approaching 6 months again and I am working a serious program. It took me across the country for treatment and that coupled with my current therapy and meetings/ the fellowship, I feel more solid on my recovery than I ever did in any point in my history!
~Thy will be done~

1 Like