Heroin withdrawl

I wanted to reply to all of you and say thank you butt it wouldn’t let me reply it said i reached my max replies for my first day

When do you think i should get some energy back? Thank you for all the help!!!

Normal? I dont even know what that is and ive been really soul searching what my normal is. I have discovered in the past week that we as addicts usually suffer from an underlying issue such as depression, anxiety, and all these things are y we are always looking for something to make us feel normal. Our neurotransmitters in our brains are low thats y we feel depressed, unmotivated, and feel less joy than people that these things come naturally to so then we try drugs or alcohol and yay it gives us that happiness that feel good we are missing and BAM we are hooked. Its only natural to want to feel happy, I mean isnt that everyones main goal in life To be happy? So how do we feel happy and normal without these things?? I am retraining my brain from yrs of negativity and trying to go back to my yrs before life complicated my mind. My inner child i guess is what im looking for. Things that made me happy and feel joy before i ever touched alcohol or drugs. I think that is where my feeling normal is and im sure a short answer like oh youll feel normal again after a few weeks would have been easier to type but feeling normal is so much more than the withdrawal symptoms going away. Its learning to live life again and finding what makes you happy, a happiness that is so much more amazing than that high. Strength and prayers to you

4 Likes

That made me cry so hard at my desk at work lol I’m surprised everyone doesn’t think I’m a nut job, I guess I loved your response I guess I’m just looking for how long it takes for the body to start tho get strength and motivation back as well I work full time and have 2 classes starting on Tuesday and I’m scared shitless, I listened to the YouTube videos last night thank you

2 Likes

I think the strength in your body will get better after a couple weeks. How long have u been using? I think that also makes a difference. We have put our body thru the ringers and all the vitamins our body needs are lacking. So do some research on what vitamins the drug takes away and replace them with supplements or foods high in those vitamins. Day 5 for me rn and i still feel weak at times but i have noticed when i motivate my mind with positive it also helps strengthen my body. It doesnt take away the aches and pains so i soak it up in a hot bath with lavender scented epsom salt. Just remember U R STRONGER THAN U THINK YOU ARE! As i say this to you i am telling myself the same thing. I face a major hurdle this afternoon when i have to travel with my bf to visit his family. Its where the speed is not at his families place but in that county. No wi fi there either so how am i supposed to occupy my mind when its so close??? Really struggling with this today!!!

I got clean last January and started again about 6 months ago I quit everything cigs dope adderall benzos I did it then I got back on the dope and i hate myself for it! You got this too fuck that drug and what it’s taken from you!

I’m thinking of you i know you can do this!

1 Like

I myself starting getting energy back in between week 1 and 2. I can’t give you a definite answer because everyone is different. I was coming off a G of heroin a day and my energy came back shortly after a week… i was so thankful that those feelings were temporary and knew it would get better! It does get better! Hang in there! You are doing great!

1 Like

Thank you i cant stop crying I’m so thankful to have ppl to talk to as I hide this from everyone… so asn’t other tips? Also i work full time and start two classes on Tuesday day ten do you think ill be able to do it??

1 Like

Honestly, the worst is already over… you should be ok by Tuesday. Might not feel 100, but you’ll be just fine!

I just hate that I’m so fucking lazy and unmotivated and depressed

Pm me if you need to talk further… but hang in there, its only temporary!

Thank u, I really hope i can but as soon as we head out the door i know my anxieties will kick in and i dont want to fuck up again like i always do :broken_heart:

You won’t, do you want to keep feeling this way? No you don’t so don’t fucking give in! Anxiety is a mother fucker focus on your breathing and just try to relax sleep whatever but don’t fuck with that shit WE ARE BETTER THAN THIS

1 Like

Or don’t fucking go if the trigger is there and its too early, you’re worth more!

Not going is not an option :pensive:

Why is it not an option?

I struggled with herion for two an half years i know what ur goin thru u can message me if u would like

He left his family and moved here with me which is about 110 miles away and we always go to be with them. His mama and his kids Its just hard to just say No im not going with you. Me and him are very close i mean weve really just have each other

Does he use?