Hey been a while

I am sorry i havnt been around unfortunately has alot going on. We had a sudden death of someone very close to us and it caused me to retreat and go off the rails a bit im sad to say.
Feeling a bit better mentally now so aiming to get better. I am unwell this weekend however but i feel its because ive simply just not looked after myself.
Hope everyone is doing well!

19 Likes

Welcome back, Stormy :heart:

1 Like

Welcome back @Stormy, it’s good to see you here. So sorry to hear you’ve been having a difficult time of late, take care of yourself this weekend and let us help to turn things around for you :heart:

1 Like

Thank you both :slight_smile:

Hey stormy nice to see you back. Sorry for your loss,I know you can beat your demons though :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

welcome back @Stormy. I’m sorry for your loss and I hope you will get better sober wise again. You know where we are if you need to talk… :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Good to see you back. Sorry for your loss, never easy to lose someone near and dear suddenly.

Lifes like a book, time to write another chapter.

1 Like

So sorry for your loss. Times we are doing well then something comes along to kick us in the teeth. I wish you peace and tranquillity this weekend. :hugs:

1 Like

Good to see you back Stormy. Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Thanks everyone :slight_smile: im having a duvet day today as i feel so run down i have flu type symptoms

4 Likes

Hi Stormy, I’m really sorry you’ve been dealing with grief, it’s never a straight road. Sending you love and hugs. Duvet day sounds like just what you need :heart:

1 Like

Sorry for your loss but glad you find your way back here 🙋

1 Like

Sorry for your loss @Stormy. Always good to see you back. Rest up. :heart:

1 Like

Hey stormy, I’ve missed you, glad you are back now. So sorry for your loss big big hugs, hope your managing some rest and recoup this weekend. :hugs::hugs:

1 Like