Hey everyone I'm back

So I relapsed on meth and stayed out for a couple months. I was working with a group of guys on the road and stayed messed up. I made a decision Monday to get clean, quit that job and jumped on a bus home. I’m back in Celebrate Recovery and reconnected with those guys. Got five days and just going to try and keep on with my recovery program that was working before I fell off. Anyway hope everyone out there is doing ok and I pray for everyone suffering and struggling!!!

88 Likes

Welcome back! 🙋
Well done for being back on track!

3 Likes

Well done that’s great. I find the first 10 days the hardest, if I can just get past that. I’m starting again, again. Got 9 hours off the booze so far. I’m gonna do this, I have to. It’s making me so damn miserable, not to mention overweight and fat. Angry at myself.

12 Likes

Good luck :revolving_hearts: happy that you decided to come back. I came here two days ago, so I guess I can understand how you feel.

4 Likes

good luck you still going to Celibate Recovery ? wish you well

2 Likes

Hi Eric…
That was a tough, but wise, decision to quit that job. Good for you.
Glad to see you are back!

2 Likes

Yes I am still going to Celebrate recovery.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m feeling pretty bad about myself and I’m not sure what I’m going to do about a job. I also know that I’ll be fine if i stay sober.

6 Likes

Are there ant AA meetings in your area? I was considering CR but they only meet once per week which is not enough support for me. I am doing 90 in 90 right now with AA and its an awesome deal with great people…

3 Likes

Hey welcome back. Glad to see you’re alive, some of us don’t make it back at all.

Get back to work man.

2 Likes

AA is just not popular here for some reason, seems to be just three or four people per a meeting. CR is 5 days a week here with anywhere fro 30 to 40 people per meeting and I like the structure of it all and its very professionally ran. It’s my home, I wouldn’t have it any other way!!!

5 Likes

I’m working on it…lol

Eric, I’m so glad you came back. I really missed you. Yeah, you lost your way. But I’m glad you’re back.

Question. Are you still living apart from your wife and family?

1 Like

Yeah my wife hasn’t talked to me in a couple months and my kids and I are talking. They are just all tired of it. I know I have to just be patient and show them the change.

4 Likes

Hello, and well done on recommitting, best decision ever. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Yes.
Time takes time.

1 Like

Can you make it go faster Carla??? Please!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin::+1::+1::+1::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Welcome back… You know what you have to do! One day at a time and stack your days up. Best of luck on your sober journey. You know the power this place has. Use it.

1 Like

Ok everyone I made it to 10 days. I am still jobless and got 7 dollars left to my name​:flushed:. I rent to pay this week need to figure that out. Its stressful but I am sober, I also have a group from Celebrate Recovery that care about me and are checking on me daily. So I am blessed. Loanly still but got to talk to my niece, she is 5. She is so sweet and thinks I’m so cool. I better be cool then huh. I been praying, and reading alot, lots of sleep as well. I think thats just part of the meth deal. Anyway I’m ok and will be ok if I stay sober​:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

12 Likes

I’m proud of you, keep up the good work! Everything else will work itself out. You ARE cool, sober is WAY cool! :muscle:

3 Likes