Hey guys. Need to speak to somebody please

Can somebody talk to me via private message? It’s 1am here so all my social circle are asleep :zzz: Thankyou

2 Likes

Hey Darren cheers for the tag! I was sleeping :sleeping:

Sounds like you found some people to speak to, everything ok? X

1 Like

Morning. U ok x

1 Like

Just saw this - Hope you are well, my friend. :two_hearts::bird:

1 Like

You good bud?

1 Like

Good morning Darren, not sure what time it is over in the U.K. currently…hope you got someone to talk to and please check in with us all when you get a chance!

1 Like

Hey man hope your okay

Hey man, just saw this. Check in and let us know how it’s going?!

1 Like

Today is a new day, full of exciting possibilities. Even if yesterday was challenging, today can be better, if you choose to be better. Stuff can and will happen. This is part of life. How we deal with it, this is where the difference lies. Each day, decide to be better, and then be better. At the end of the day, honestly examine where you are better, and where you need to get better.

Kaizen: a life of consistent, incremental improvement. Keep getting better at getting better!

4 Likes

Glad you founf someone to talk to and hope you’re feeling better :blush:

Glad you are feeling better! Sometimes a good sleep is very helpful. I don’t think I ever slept 20 houres on a row :grinning:

Hi I’m new here but like supporting ppl in recovery to never give up!!!

@Zenda

This time I’d just been on a friends Stag Doo and I was sniffing Coke off his Mum and Dads living room floor in the early hours of a morning…

Somebody always replies

This night I also FaceTimed my friends girlfriend while he was in bed with her…. :man_facepalming:

I’m glad I don’t take any mind altering substances any more :rofl: