Hey I'm new

I’m not new in Recovery I been in and out for 11years I’m 33 years old .its been hard .I had 2years sober before without the steps .but I felt alone and my emotions were all over the place .and I dint get help intill I relapsed. So I mean ppl that have years sober need help as much as the new comers do .ppl should understand that in meetings

11 Likes

Welcome to TS Shaun!

welcome! :blush:

Hi and welcome 🙋
I’ve relapsed after 5 years sober, dus know were you are. It helps me to come here daily so hope I see you around often! Allmost 11 months sober and back on track.
I wish you the same :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard Shaun! My name is Jim, I have 5 days after a recent slip up. I’ve been a member here for 2 years and change.TS is a great tool to have in your sobriety toolbox. There’s people here who have been in your shoes. Full of advice, who will listen, let you vent/rant etc. Best of luck in your sober journey. Come here, read, post and stack your days.

1 Like

Welcome Shaun!
This is a wonderful place for support and encouragement.
We are glad you are here!

2 Likes

Welcome :grinning:

Welcome! You are in the right place

Welcome!! Keep coming back!!

Welcome. Being on here every day for my 6 days of sobriety has really helped.

2 Likes

Absolutely! I was sober 15 yrs without AA, then started again and drank myself stupid for 2 yrs before God gave me a wake up call (broken neck). Wnet to rehab 10/18, have had some restarts, and now on day 17 of sobriety. But just saying 17 days doesn’t give the whole picture, I’m a veteran of recovery but a hard-headed newb too!

4 Likes