Hey people 👋 Going on to day 12th sober how is everyone

Today is day 11 for me had a great day pulled my back yesterday but I’ll be fine :slightly_smiling_face: had a few coffee’s and juice today and watched my shows and gamed. My amazing girlfriend was visiting so that’s a bonus. Hope for everyone else’s day to be good also :pray::heart:

11 Likes

Congratulations on 11 days, that’s wonderful.

2 Likes

Excellent job. Glad you shared this. Your a rockstar and should be proud. It’s a really good day. Keep up the great work!!

1 Like

Congrats to you keep up the great work one day at a time baby steps! You can do this!

2 Likes

Thank you so much Suzrene :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks Pete, means alot

Appreciate the kind words and motivation :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratulations on your 11 days!!!

1 Like

Thanks I need that right now Sassy.

1 Like

Keep at it Eric, it does get better. Remember to reach out here if you need to.

2 Likes

Thank you Sassy,

This am is a little shi**y but I’m trying to make the best out of it. Appreciate you checking in :heart::pray:

1 Like

Sorry it is starting out rough. Hope you can find some sparkle to turn it around.

1 Like

Trying set up a doc appointment they were so busy they didn’t give me a time and won’t answer now…but I took a nice pic when I had a smoke outside.

2 Likes

Can see the snow flakes flying lol

2 Likes

Pretty! Looks like a dusting. I find it challenging getting appointments these days as well. I hope you can connect with them soon.

1 Like

It’s a damn good day as I & lots of others are sober right there with you! Happy Saturday friend.

1 Like

Thanks Sassy! Yea I’ll be paitent call later on it’s set but the lady at front desk was talking to me and someone in person at the same time lol so she didn’t tell me when to come in.

1 Like

Same to you :+1::+1::+1::+1:

Good job Eric keep it up​:+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Thanks Liz glad I showed you this and hope it can help you like it has been for myself :muscle::muscle::muscle::+1::+1::+1::100::100::100: