Hi all I'm new here

Hi to all :purple_heart:
I’m new here I used to be on a different app but I got banned :no_entry_sign:
so i don’t use it anymore but I’m on 484 days without alcohol now and I love these apps

I’m doing alot better since I quit drinking and I drank alot I was a heavy drinker for twenty years started around fourteen
and am really looking forward to hitting five hundred days Off that crap
My life has really changed I was very close to death mentally and physically even suicidal but
That’s gotten alot better to
Wish u all the best very happy to have found this app peace :v:

22 Likes

Nice one, welcome and congrats on your sober days. You got a lot of experience to offer the struggling addict / alcoholic.

2 Likes

Hi Simon! :wave:t2: Welcome to the group! 484 days, nice job!

2 Likes

The best thing about getting sober is helping others I think I nearly drank myself to death so I definitely know wat not to do lol

2 Likes

Thanks jesile :star_struck:

ain’t that the truth :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Afraid so :rofl::rofl::grin:

1 Like

Welcome!! Your in the right place congratulations on your 484! Keep pushing forward!

2 Likes

Hi, welcome​:pray:t2::two_hearts: congratulations on 484, that’s a huge accomplishment, it’s lovely to meet you :ok_hand::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Here’s some useful info about the app to help you navigate your way and hopefully not get banned from here!

Congrats on all those sober days :clap:

2 Likes

I’m new to . Day one for me quitting to seaport my boyfriend who is in recovery but as in doing so I’m finding it very hard .

2 Likes