Hi everyone I'm new to this site

I’ve been struggling a long time with alcoholism n I would quite n relapse again but this time I have to stick to it if it kills me I’ve been sober this time for one week n I’m going to keep fighting to stay this way

12 Likes

Welcome! This forum is great…filled with tons of understanding, heart-felt people who share the same struggles. I just posted my first post yesterday after a year of observing and am so glad that I did! Keep reading and sharing…there will always be someone who can relate. Keep fighting!!

3 Likes

Welcome! I’m new to sobriety as well. This is a great site…so much inspiration in the posts. This is my first post as well-afyer being a regular observer. I hope you have a great day!

3 Likes

Hi I am new too! And I also have exactly 7 days sober today. This is my second time around trying to get sober. WE CAN DO IT!

1 Like

Hopeful beat me to it, but welcome to all of you. Hope this will be helpful to you. Have a great day.

1 Like

Welcome and best of luck. Sobriety is a full-time job. Too bad we don’t get paid for it.

1 Like

Welcome! This is a great place to not feel alone with your struggles. Great community!

I’m right about one week as well. Let’s stick with it! Come back and chat anytime

A week, that brilliant, good on you. I’m also new. I’ve been sober for nearly 2 days. My dad was a terrible alcoholic. I’m 57, and have become so dependent on drinking for many reasons. I’m going to take control and hopefully find the strength and determination to make tomorrow a better day. You are doing a great job, well done

1 Like

A day…a week that is awesome…its a start…first few days were tough… Im at a month already and its still just as hard as the beginning… Being in this group as helped out greatly…Idk wish i had this support locally but we got this.

2 Likes

Hi, I am new to this forum. I am seven days clean from drugs.

1 Like

Welcome! This is a great forum to visit to realize you are not alone in your journey. Keep at it!

Hi all. I’m on day 504. And still going strong. Anything is possible if you want it bad enough. The longer you remain clean the easier it becomes and the more confident you become. I know my life is better without alcohol and drugs. Others see it in me too. You can do it I know you can because I have!
Stay healthy stay sober. X

Keep it up :fist: