Hi... 😔 hope your day is better then mine move this where ever

I don’t know how to start but I have had the worst day hiding away in my room…had a issue that was with my landlord over a open window then more and more…take care guys :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: I was so happy fudged my whole day up. Say hello if you wanna.

8 Likes

Hi Eric, my landlord is a freaky old man too!
Can you do some little thing you like for the rest of the day?

1 Like

I had an awful landlord as well. I finally moved out but I remember how a fucking mess I was back than. Having panic attacks as well. I hope you will find a way out. For me the ultimate solution was moving which was a real good decision as the apartment was equally shit.

4 Likes

I totally hear u. Im sorry that ur having an awful, awful day. Are there things u normally do that help pull urself out of a tough spot? Are u in a bad spot recovery wise? Just wanted to ask bcuz really stressful days or depressed days made me wanna use/drink. Thought id check in with that 1st.
The nice thing about recovery tho is that we can start our day over at any point. The whole day doesnt have to be ruined bcuz something went wrong :slight_smile: you have complete power to turn your day around and make it happy again, even under the circumstances. Hoping ur day improves

5 Likes

I am gonna just gonna game and have a good dinner I got left overs, Thank you :pray::100:

3 Likes

Thanks you so much, things are getting better with my mood. I got some fresh air and a little walk and talked to the neibour. :100::pray: Appreciate you all

4 Likes

It has turned around and that is so true thanks for that and I have no plans drinking. I do have the power and am using it for positive thoughts now :pray::100: much love

7 Likes

Im so glad to hear this!

1 Like

Sometimes you have those days where everything seems to snowball. Take a breath and try to see the things that did go well. Did you eat properly? Do some tidying? At the very least you got on here and shared which is a healthy thing to do.

4 Likes

Eric, you’ve shown strong desire to not let life get ya down. I agree that depression and low spots in your life can lead to problems in your recovery, but you’ve got this!
Here’s to another good day.

2 Likes

Hey, I have been sleeping better eating good lots of cleaning and working out. Today was just a triggering day. Things are much better now :slightly_smiling_face::muscle::100:

Thanks for the very kind words Delaine :100::muscle::slightly_smiling_face: much appreciated!

Most people that have had a bad day have only had a bad 5 minutes. PMA, enjoy the rest of it.
Has anyone told you today that you are Great :slightly_smiling_face:sobriety rules :+1:

1 Like

Your awesome Dolse Thanks and sobriety does rock! My body feels so much better :slightly_smiling_face::muscle::100:

1 Like