Hi im new here ☺

hi everyone im new here
I’ve finally excepted that I need to stop the drinking
Im ok with a few but when I over do it completely I lose myself turn into a different person
Im losing friends because of it…and the best part is I never remember the next day or when I turn :pensive:

8 Likes

I gave up drinking years ago. You can too. Seems like you know you want something better. It’s here for you if you want it. Good luck and keep.checking in.

2 Likes

Hi welcome! You chose the right place :grinning:… my DOC was booze. But with this place and taking it one day at a time I’ve just done a year! It is possible if you put in the work :+1: is today your day one? I found that in the beginning it helped if I was kind to myself. I took plenty of nice baths and lots of chill time with some great sober books. Allen Carr the easy way to stop drinking is a good one and Annie grace is also a good read. I wish you strength and peace in your journey. Stick around, this place is amazing with someone around 24/7 if you need them. :pray:t2::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Welcome! This is a great place to be…tons of great people here and an awesome amount of useful info and tips for staying sober.

1 Like

Respect for recognizing things need to be change. :fist_right::fist_left::tada::pray:

1 Like