Hi! New here

Hi! I am Andrew and new here. i hope u can help me with my travel. Thanks and God bless u.

14 Likes

Hey buddy, glad you’re here. This app has been a wildly important part of my recovery. There are so many fantastic people and a ton of great information on here. Early on it really helped to be able to come on here and read through threads for as long as I had urges. There’s a search option in the toolbar that looks like a magnifying glass where you can search for various topics like “ books about sobriety” “dealing with a partner who still drinks” etc etc. you can also read through the general sections like “milestones” and “relapses” to see what people have posted about. Looking forward to getting to know you.
Ely

2 Likes

Welcome to the journey, If you ever need help post on the forums. If you ever feel like sharing more of your story or how you ended up here sometimes that can lead to people really giving you some amazing advice on your journey.

Good luck, Instead of making it to day 3 how about day FOREVER :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Andrew. Welcome!
Well done on the 2 days mate!

1 Like

Hi @Andrew3 and welcome :bouquet:
Nice to meet you!
This app really helps me, hope it helps you too!
Congratulations with your 2 days sober! :confetti_ball:
I wish you well :heart:

1 Like

Willkommen. Welcome to the forum and a sober future. As others have said, there’s thousands of years sober/clean time here. Always remember to never crave alone. We’re all in this together.

Chad

2 Likes

Hello Andrew. And welcome. I joined this forum just a few days ago. And I have found the conversations very good. I wish you all the best. I am heading towards day 3.

1 Like

Hey Andrew, welcome and congrats on your sobriety

2 Likes

Hello Andrew, welcome to the adventure! XXX

1 Like